Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United Kingdom and other copyright laws, and is the property of Twintar. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Twintar. Permission is granted to buy video games product and account of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Twintar or purchasing Twintar products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Twintar or to purchase Twintar products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited unless authorized by Twintar. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- Our payment method is only PayPal
- If you don’t have any PayPal account you can still pay with your debit or credit card on PayPal website when you process your order
- You cannot request us to buy coins without making a payment
- We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
8 Ball Pool Order and Refund policy
- If you provide us your correct account details and you do not receive your order within 48 hours then we will give you the full refund.
- You are not able to get your refund when we successfully processed your order
- You cannot ask for refund after transferring the coins to your account or providing you the game profile/account information
- If your account gets banned or something goes wrong with your account then you have to send proof and screenshots within 12 hours and if not, you are not eligible to get refund.
- You can cancel your order while we are processing or transferring your coins/accounts
Other Video Games Account Order and Refund policy
- After purchasing an account, you will get account information by mail
- You will not to get refund once we deliver your order (account/profile/coins/game currency etc)
- Before purchasing an account you have rights to know about account information
All materials used for the site and its products should be allowed to whoever owns the rights. We might take down products/services from our website if a rightful owner claim any copyright issues.
Twintar may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Twintar.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising as a result of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for the purpose of advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.